Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Consult

Well, we have a consultation with the RE on Monday afternoon next week.

We have also now seen the SA results, and all items were good, except the motility scores. We'll see what the RE says after reviewing the results. They may repeat the test, or they may advise us to try some IUI cycles. They may want to do some tests on me before they do anything else. We'll have to wait and see.

5 comments:

Mel said...

You will likely start with a Clomid challenge cycle to get all your labs done. Good luck!

Krista said...

Mel! You still swing by to read my blog??? Thanks for the well wishes. How are you?

Mel said...

lol Yes, I am still stalking you from time to time! Are you by chance going to Kettering?

I'm good gave up trying a long time ago however did have a loss in May of this year after over 5 years of trying.. My body has let me down for sure and this year brings the big 4-0 which has always been the point of no return in my mind!

Krista said...

Mel -I am so sorry for your loss. (((hugs))) That sucks.

Yes, I am going to KRM. I was really on the fence about getting treatment at all, but after my MIL nearly dying and realizing that B is turning FIVE this December and me 34....well I decided to go for it.

Do you still have my email address? Do you still use that yahoo one from long ago? I'd love to hear your thoughts about the process and KRM too.

Mel said...

I don't have that yahoo one but you can email me at saylor@embarqmail.com