One week from today, will be my last day as an employee here at the firm. It really does not seem real. I spent most of yesterday calling clients and giving them the news. They were all so kind, and sad to see me go.
The guys and I went to lunch at a place that is about 8 minutes from here and about 8 minutes from my new office. We have gone to lunch there once in awhile, but I'm hoping that at least every other week, we'll meet at Milanos or downtown at Spaghetti Warehouse for lunch.
I'm not really going to be "friends" with my new co-workers. They never go to lunch together or anything, and while they are nice, none of them have really clicked with me on a personal level. Add to that the fact that I'm going to change a lot of things and ask them to change their work when it isn't correct, and it seems fair to say we won't be close. Since I am friends with several of my current co-workers, I want to keep that going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment