I was asked last week if we were going to throw a bridal shower for my office-mate. I said, "well I guess we should, huh?" The co-worker that asked was then all like - "Okay, we can work on the details after tax season." Uh yeah.
Today I made an appointment with another client that I know full well I won't be here to keep. It made me feel greasy. I know these clients want to get their dates on the calendar. I can't tell them I want to wait to book their dates. I can't tell them I won't be there. I don't know who will be there, but I hope that perhaps they will be able to keep the dates I set I guess.
If I hem-haw around and don't set any future dates, somebody will know something is up. I have to do it. I expect this will happen a lot in the next week or two. This was just the first time a date was actually set.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's tough, but like you said, it's necessary.
(by the way - beautiful b pictures in that last post!)
Post a Comment