Gosh, I am having a rough time today. I did not realize it was going to be so hard to say goodbye. I didn't think I'd feel this sense of loss that I'm feeling. I'm really reeling here. I've been finding tears welling up in my eyes off and on all day. The emotions are very strong and I can't seem to wrap my brain around them.
Its like I grew up in the firm - I grew into the capable accountant that I am today under their direction. They helped me spread my wings. I am who I am in my career today because of them. Yes, there are things I don't like about how they manage, but when I review things over in my mind, there are far more positives than negatives. They are ethical, loyal, driven, successful people.
With all of this that I'm feeling, I can't help but wonder if I'm making the right choice. Ultimately, I believe that I am. I do. I have to give this a try. If I fail, I fail, but it won't be because I didn't give it my best shot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment