This one may be a bit TMI for some of you folks....
It is getting harder to sleep well as it is, but last night I was tortured by my DH and as a result got very little sleep. I don't know what all he ate last night, but I pray he never repeats the combination because the gas he was letting go all night long was toxic. It was so bad that the smell would actually wake me up if I had managed to fall asleep. Every time I changed positions, I seemed to shake another one loose for him. At one point, I actually got up and sprayed Fabreeze in the room and opened the window because the stench was literally making me ill. This went on all night long.
He must not have felt well this morning because I noticed the pepto was out on the bathroom counter. Hopefully that means he won't be consuming whatever it was that yielded such horrible side effects again anytime soon. Seriously folks. It was nasty.
I hope I can stay awake today. I'm trying to wrap up a big job this morning and then tonight we have our first prepared childbirth class. Dang I'm going to miss "Lost" for the next 5 weeks.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am laughing so hard I can't stop. Men sometimes you just don't know what they are thinking.
Post a Comment