Monday, October 09, 2006

Hell hath no fury like a woman in need of anti-psychotics

Oh yes. Things are all in an uproar again. It was just a matter of time you know. This game of the level of crazed anger rising and falling has been going on for 25 weeks now. I knew it wasn't going to go away or even stay at a lower level for very long.

A certain someone was asked by a friend of the family when the baby shower for me was, that she'd received an invitation last week but forgot when it was. [This is for the shower my aunts are throwing for me at the end of this month.] Of course she was not invited and had no clue that one had been planned already. Good grief. Did she really think with how things are between us that she would be invited?

I have no doubt that I will not be getting invited to the upcoming birthday parties, though I've been informed that no dates have been set for those as of yet. It's just the way things are. She hates me and blames me for all these terrible things that she seems to believe I've done to her. There will be no changing her mind. I'm not going to apologize for things I didn't do and I'm not going to sit there and discuss it with her (in her state of mind) because it will go nowhere. The result is that I'll never be able to be with that arm of the family - because I'll never feel comfortable with them again, and they don't want me around anyways. Oh well....

No comments: