

My FIL has a very important doctor appointment on Thursday. It is sounding like bad news is in store. We've been pretty worried about it since finding out yesterday. Neither John nor I slept much last night. I really hope our children get to know their grandparents as well as I have been able to know mine. They have been major figures in my life - and I even have memories of 3 of my great-grandmothers. I feel badly for people like John who had very little or no time with most of their grandparents before they passed away. The thing is, John's dad is just 5 years younger than my grandmother on my mom's side.....different generations.... Mainly I hope that whatever the news, that it is something that can be treated and that it won't cause his life to be shorter than it needs to be. We'll be on pins and needles until we find out what is going on.
No comments:
Post a Comment