The vomitting stopped late last night, so it lasted around 14 hours. She was up until 2am poor baby. She just could not let go and go to sleep. It seems as if nausea would roll over her and she'd be afraid to relax.
When we woke this morning she had a light red, tiny spotted rash. It is flat. It is not raised and you cannot feel any texture to it at all. It goes over her chest, back, upper arms and upper thighs. Her face has several red blotchy patches. She had no fever though at 98.7f.
Around 1pm she felt warm and her ear temp was 99.7 f. She really seems good natured, you just can tell she does not feel well because she took two naps and was moving and murmuring in her sleep. She keeps asking to go bye-bye. I took her temp again at 6:00pm and it was 99.5 f. She has eaten some food and drank water well all day.
I've been doing a wait and see, because I know the pedi office can be a nightmare on Mondays and she didn't seem to have any serious issues. I guess I'll see how she does tonight and call the pedi if she is not better tomorrow. Chances are this is viral and nothing can be done anyways. She is hyrdrated, and that is important and will help her fight this off.
I still have the headache, but nothing else, so the headache is probably just sinuses.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
poor baby. Joshua had that viral rash once. Sounds just like what he had. Hope she is on the mend tomorrow!
Poor Brooklynn! Kate has this now also (well minus the vomiting) - I think it's Roseola. Claire had it last month. I'm amazed it took a whole month for her twin to catch it! Hope she's on the mend soon!
That was me (Annie) - didn't mean to be anonymous - oops!
Post a Comment