Sunday, September 14, 2008

5 pounds down....25 to go

YAY! I've lost 5 pounds. I have not really stuck to my point limits of WW, but I have been counting to keep perspective before I eat anything. I also went out walking 3 times this past week. I hope to keep that up, and actually start sticking with the point limits as my next goal. I have to thank Kaci for sending me the newer WW point system info.

On the diet soda front, I have cut back my consumption and don't drink more than 2 cans a day. My goal is to get to one can a day or less. --These are the only caffeinated beverages I drink, as I don't drink tea or coffee. Okay, I very rarely drink coffee. The reason I don't is that I like the flavored coffees with all the sugary goodness and I don't drink my calories as a general rule. So I maybe have a starbucks or tim hortons ice cap once a season as a treat.

So my goals are going okay. Nursing is about the same as it was last week. I really hope to stay motivated and keep going on these.

1 comment:

Kaci said...

Yay on the 5 lbs! That is great! I should probably cut back on the diet soda but I just can't lose that and chocolate at the same time. ;)