Friday, August 01, 2008

After much delay...the witch said:

Okay, so I suck as a blogger. Sorry. In my defense, my DH has been home this week, and he not only hogs the computer, but makes more work for me to do AND makes me feel guilty if I'm on the computer when we could be together. (Even though it is perfectly fine if he's on the computer, because he's doing schoolwork. Sure, John. Menards.com and Espn.com are schoolwork.)

So she told my family that I didn't like them and would not spend time with them because my uncle smokes, among other things. She also led them to believe that I thought I was better than them because I went to college and have a "professional" job. Which is dumb, because my own DH is only just now getting his degree and I love him and married him for pete's sake. Oh and she told me she'd give a birthday invitation to my cousin for B's birthday party - you know the one she and my brother didn't even come to - and she didn't. They all thought they were not invited, which played into the tales my evil SIL was spinning.

Want to know what else? All last week, she was pressuring my aunt Kay to come ask me if I was pregnant. Let me just state for the record, that while I am definitely at the upper end of my weight curve, she looks far more pregnant than I do. Remember how I complained that my boobs dwarfed my baby bump when I was preggo? Her belly dwarfs her boobs and has since baby #2 in 1999. Enough of my cattiness. That just really pissed me off.

We are cleaning and organizing our own house today. We've been helping clean, paint and repair the house next door with my family most of this week. I should get back to work.

One funny thing to note. I got my hair cut yesterday (Thanks Kathy!) and B went along to visit with my best friend and her son. She thought she was in a doctor's office and wailed uncontrollably for the first 10 or 15 minutes until she figured it out.

No comments: