Sunday, July 27, 2008

Don't bite the hand that feeds you

OMG. SIL is crazy as a loon - but we knew that already. My dad's side of the family, which she has accepted and appeared to have claimed them as her own, were the people helping them move. They never asked any of the rest of us for help. They did put a line in their church bulliten and only 3 people came to help from there - one of them being SIL's nosy friend. Anywho...my dad's side of the family was helping them. I mean working for the last 4 days to help them get packed up and working hard.

I have no idea what SIL has been doing for the last 3 weeks since they found they were moving, but apparently she wasn't working on the house. They were so not ready in any way, shape or form. They didn't throw junk away that needed to be trashed. They didn't donate from the garage full and yard full of items that their children are now too old for. They kept everything and intended to move it all. That is not only crazy, but a waste of time. SIL literally went through gargbage bags to see if people had thrown stuff away as they were helping pack. She basically sat around making boxes and barking orders as to where stuff went.

She and my brother reportedly yelled at all those loving family members all day long yesterday - as they made THREE trips to their new temporary place; Three 180 mile trips. They got mad at everyone for not packing things the way they wanted them, for letting things get lost (like remote controls, cables and wheels to things). They made everyone feel unappreciated and like dirt.

Best of all - the family all came over to my house late last night to complain about her. It was great. I even found out that what I had suspected was true - she's been lying about me to them. That's a story for another post though. B just woke up and I have to get ready for the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang! I can't wait to hear the rest of the story!

nancy said...

C.R.A.Z.Y.

So - what was she saying about you??