The truck will be there tomorrow and they'll pack it up and drive away early Saturday morning. My brother and his family, my neighbors for the last 6 years are moving to Indiana. I am amazed that they pulled it together to actually move in just 3 weeks time.
Moving can't cure crazy, so I'm sure this isn't over - these last few years of hell. I wonder how the kids will fare when she goes off the deep-end and my family isn't nearby to support them. I love those kids and I don't want to see them hurt. Worse yet, I don't want them to hurt all alone.
I'm off work until August 4th and I'm so ready to have some down time. I have a ton of things to get done - house cleaning, changing B's crib to a toddler bed, thinning out the closets, some volunteer work to do...etc, but I know we'll have some time to just be together as a family too.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment