Monday, March 31, 2008

Maybe the Woman is still inside the Mom

It has been a long time since I "noticed" a random guy thinking he was pretty hot. I mean if someone pointed one out to me, I might agree he was attractive, but I haven't had one stand out to me without prompting since getting pregnant I'd guess. This weekend, though I worked a few hours both days, we managed to be at a cycling shop THREE separate times. Considering the shop is 35 minutes away from our house, that is pretty noteworthy. A guy there really caught my eye. Had I been single, I would have flirted. Brooklynn liked him too, which made him all the more attractive. She flirted enough for both of us.

It didn't occur to me until today, that this was the first time this has happened since becoming a mom. I guess the woman still lives inside this mom afterall. I was beginning to wonder....

No comments: