Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Test Results

After a week of waiting the results are in. Drumroll please.....All levels came back normal. Thank goodness! I'm quite relieved.

According to the doctor:

Cholesterol 161 (normal 70 - 190)
Triglycerides 68 (normal 32 - 99)
HDL 14 (normal < 20)
LDL 95 (normal < 110)
Lead 2 (normal < 10)
complete blood count normal - no levels were provided

I still plan to get bloodwork and a complete physical on myself late spring or early summer. I've been needing to do that anyways.

BTW spot is still here. I've seen red on the TP about every other time I go to the bathroom, but no full on flow. This is really strange for me. I've never been much of a spotter. I've got to be dressed up for a charity luncheon tomorrow that I'm taking clients to. Watch, AF will hit full force right in the middle of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great news about Brooklynn's test results!

Sorry AF won't make up her mind! Hopefully she holds off until after your Charity event today!