Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spotting - Two kinds

So on Sunday I started spotting. Just a bit. It went away. Now Spot is back. Could I really cycle in 36 days? If AF comes that would be a very short cycle for me in my post-BCP history. Maybe I'm fixed. Oddly enough, my office mate got her period yesterday. Before joining our firm, she had skipped 5 months and now she's had at least one a month since moving in with me.

John experienced a Celebrity Spotting yesterday. He was at Best Buy and who should be in line with him? Dave Chappelle. Apparently they carried on a nice little conversation and John invited him to meet up with his friends on Thursday to drink and watch the basketball games. Of course he won't go, but John was a bit awestruck and called everyone he knew pretty much as soon as he left the store.

2 comments:

Mommin' It Up! said...

funny! Bobby has seen him at Lexus a few times and even delivered a car to his house once. But at best Buy? that's pretty awesome!

nancy said...

that's awesome!