Saturday, March 15, 2008

AF did arrive

And so close to my prediction too. She showed up full force about 10 minutes before I left for the charity lunch on Thursday. I've had a LOT of cramps this time around. My first cycle PP was 38 days long. I think I ovulated on cd 25. Spotting began on day 35, so while my LP was probably a reasonable 13 days long, my hormones are probably still being affected by the nursing.

Our computer is still at best buy. Maybe it is trying to meet up with Dave Chappelle again. So I'm writing this from my work computer and really due to the season I should be working right now to try and catch up. I'm tired though. I've had a long day of cleaning, visiting with friends and helping one clip a mountain of coupons while we visited. The kids didn't kill eachother, so I'd say we did okay. I'm off to bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you must be sending me signals or something.... my AF showed up again, unannounced, w/o warning, AT WORK, while I was unprepared on Saturday! She didn't ruin any undergarments this time around, I caught her early enough, but she is back with a vengeance this time. Very, very heavy and awful cramps to go along with it. Thanks a lot! :(-

HeHe! You know I am just kidding!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for helping me clip my mountain of coupons. I had a good time with you & Jenny. And my kids loved playing with Brooklynn, Sophie, and Johsua. I think you have started the AF cycle this month for all of us. My AF showed up on Sunday with a vengenace also.

nancy said...

well, congrats?