Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Synergy



This is the necklace I got with the gift certificate I won from lia sophia jewelry at the Dayton Mom's Nite Out event. It's big compared to my norms, but I like it. It's called Synergy.

I fired someone at work last week. That was the first time I'd ever done that.

John's first day at his new job was yesterday and it went well.

We haven't heard from Stan yet. He did tell us on Friday last week that his financial guy was looking things over and he'd get back to us early this week. We are anxious. John is grumpy because he thinks if it is taking longer than originally said, that maybe it isn't a viable option.

I have got to get caught up. I have to find some Synergy despite all of the different things being juggled in my world.

2 comments:

Cortney @ evanhaslanded.com said...

So cute!! I am still a little bitter I didn't win anything though :-)!!

jenny from mommin' it up! said...

that necklace is gooorgeous!