I'm staying home today and trying to a) start to pack; and b) not spend any money. I'm bummed today. First of all I'm spotting :( and second of all I'm alone but not on a day where I'd kill for some alone time.
John went to help some friends and that is good because we're going to need all the help we can get when it comes to moving day(s). My mom was over with B and I as I packed and they sorted and played. Then I noticed that the neighbors were having their big birthday bash for their little girls...except B was not invited. So like 18oo kids were going to be there and there was a bouncy house getting set up in the yard and all within feet of our house. Balloons were out. There was no way she was going to miss seeing all this. Her little heart would be broken. She plays with these girls sometimes and would love to play with them more, but our families schedules don't often jive.
My mom was going to a 40th birthday party picnic, and thankfully she took B with her. Hopefully by the time they get home, most of the hub-bub next door will be over and B won't know what she missed. I hope.
Yesterday afternoon the neighbors were out playing in their pool and didn't ask her to come over and B looked so sad sitting on the front porch by herself when I got home. John said his heart broke to see that and he prayed we'd be pregnant this time so soon she'd at least have a sibling. But I'm spotting. So as I see 4 pregnant moms with littles around them walk to the party, I'm sitting on my porch all by myself heart-broken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hug!!!!
:( Why don't people know that B is the life of the party?
Does it make you happy to know that I am totally stalking you because I drove by your new house yesterday? I was on my way home from the Madewells in West Milton and couldn't resist. Looks awesome! Your street looks nice and quiet too! And it's so close to everything. Exciting!
B can always come over to our house and play, you know my kids love her.
Post a Comment