Thursday, June 10, 2010

They Countered

So we just got a counter offer - 5K higher than our offer, but everything else in our offer was accepted. We are buying a new house! Provided all inspections are good and all that closing stuff...


467670_1

467670_2

467670_8

Oh and it has a pool.

467670_9

6 comments:

jenny from mommin' it up! said...

yaaaaay! Congrats and lets go swimming!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I love love love it! Congrats on your new house! (Provided everything is fine with inspections. ;o)

Krista said...

WOOOO HOOOO! YAY! Congrats! Can't wait to come and go swimming this summer :) Prayers for all inspections to pass with flying colors!

Annie said...

Wow - it is beautiful! Congrats to you and your family!

Annette said...

Congrats!!!!!!! Can't wait to see it in person.

Anonymous said...

Whoooooooo I love it!!! Sounds just perfect for your family!!! Congratulations I hope everything goes smooth with the inspections and other details :) YAYAY!!!

Jen