Friday, May 15, 2009

Spot

TMI - female issues mentioned, read at your own risk

Yesterday evening I had some spotting. Now I'm having some again. I'm on day 16 of my cycle today. I'm not charting temps, but I have been charting loosely with at least cycle length and when I think I ovulated. My charts are all still on FF for those of you who chart-stalk. This is about the time I would be ovulating, and going by CM I would actually say I might have ovulated Tuesday or Wednesday. Of course back before B, I could see eggwhite for days with no thermal shift after it.

I suppose this could be ovulation spotting, but it seems too much to be that. My lower back has been bothering me for the last week. Things just don't seem quite right. Any thoughts? I've never had spotting like this before mid-cycle, not even back before B when my cycles were all jacked up. Cysts? Worse? Too early to be implantation spotting. Anyone else had this before?

No comments: