Saturday, May 02, 2009

New Job. New Hair.

As I am prone to doing anytime my life changes in big way, I got my hair chopped off this morning. I tried to take pictures myself, but I look goofy. I didn't seem to do the cut justice with my awkward photoshoot either. You get the idea though.

P1030089

P1030091

P1030092

I like it straight. I hope I like it with my waves too. It will probably be the shortest I've ever had when I let the waves go natural. I like it though. My BFF's baby sis did the cut. She did a great job. It has sass and looks super shiny and healthy.

5 comments:

Reid said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! I like it straight!!!! You are a sassy lookin mama! Go girl!

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Good luck with your new job :)

Jen

Krista said...

very cute! Nice new do for a new job! Good luck on your first day tomorrow. Hope it goes well :)

jenny from mommin' it up! said...

very super cute! love it! go get 'em tomorrow!

mtucker said...

Super Cute! Sassy girl! Praying for you as you start the new job!!