Well I forgot to post yesterday - we hit 33 weeks. I was trying to cook dinner, take care of my dogs and my friend's dog and pass out candy to trick-or-treaters too. It was a long day and I was just wiped out by the time begger's night was over.
I had another OB appointment today. I saw a different doctor in the practice because mine is on vacation this week. He was fine. It was the same-old-same-old kind of appointment anyways....weigh-in, pee in a cup, take your BP, measure fundal height, listen to the heartbeat, palpate for position and then make your next appointments. I measured 34 cm and have gained 2 1/2 pounds in just over 2 weeks, so Brooklynn is growing like a weed. My BP was 121/80 and I don't have any swelling. They gave me a birth plan to fill out and info on pediatricians. I go back to my regular OB on the 14th, and it sounds like I might be going to weekly appointments after that.
The doctor palpated for her presentation/position. She is head down with her rump to the left of my belly button and her feet up under my ribs on my right side. You can really see her butt sticking out when you look at my belly. I told John that she has his butt, since my butt is rather flat. I've been feeling her hiccups right in my crotch and definite kicks to my ribs, so that all makes sense with how the doc said she is laying in there. So anyway, things look good for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment