Friday, November 24, 2006

Okay well the Jeep is just about ready

So we now have the Jeep just about ready for Brooklynn. It now has new brakes, new rotors, new tires, new wiper blades and the windshields have been treated with rain-x. Oh it's been washed thoroughly and the inside cleaned too. This must be John's version of nesting. He makes me laugh. The brakes and rotors were needed. I agree the old tires were not as good as they should be on wet or snowy surfaces, thought they had plenty of tread left on them, but only one of the tires was actually bad. We won't buy that brand again and replaced all 4 in preparation for this winter with our new baby girl.

We installed the car seat. I thought my 2001 Cherokee would be latch equipped, but its not. We just had to use the regular seatbelt. We put it in the middle as the Graco instructions recommend as the best location. Thankfully with it in the middle, both front seats can be as far back as they go, and even be slightly reclined if we want. I still want to get an appointment with the fire station to have the seat installation safety checked though. I'm going to call about that on Monday. Oh I need to renew my license too as my 29th birthday is just around the corner. Guess I better get a move on that.

Well I'm going to go hit the Tums bottle and then off to bed (still taking the Zantac Rx, but need the tums too).

No comments: