Tuesday, November 21, 2006

36 weeks down 4 to go!

Could even be less than 4 weeks left... eeek! Well the house is pretty much ready for her arrival, but my jobs at work are not in such a good place. I'm asking her daily to make it 3 more weeks at least. ;) I want her to be good and ready for birth, and I'd like to have some things cleared off my plate so I don't worry about them during her first weeks.

So how do I feel? I feel okay. I'm tired and I feel awkward, but its not too bad. My reflux is worse than ever, but hopefully it will be just a memory after she's born. I'm still loving the round belly and feeling her move in there. People have been commenting that my belly is hard as a rock, and it really is. It feels like that all the time - not just when I'm having a braxton-hicks. You can really feel all the lumpy body parts poking out. It's pretty cool.

My doctor's appointment is tomorrow afternoon so I'll update after that. I also hope to post some new nursery pictures this week so you can see it all set up. Here's a belly shot for now to tide you over:

36 weeks 003

No comments: