Saturday, October 09, 2010

Our Bedroom



This is our new bed. I finally bought those square Euro pillows to go in the Euro shams at the back. I love the extra space of the king sized bed. If (ahem, to be honest, when) Busy b climbs in our bed at three or four in the morning, I still have room to sleep comfortably.

The blue walls still aren't my favorite, but I don't hate them either. It does help keep the room nice and dark. I've actually been considering painting over the walls next summer or spring with a glaze to make it look more of a steely blue with lavender undertones. I love lavender and grays in a bedroom.

I still plan on taking down the wallpaper in the downstairs hall bath as the first project though. Maybe I'll get to that the weekend before Thanksgiving. - We are taking the week of Thanksgiving off!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

looks awesome!

nancy said...

Is that where the magic is made? ~wink~