Friday, October 29, 2010
Moving Right Along
I'm ready to move on past right now. Anyone got a scooter I can hop on and ride away?
I've been in a lot worse places in my life. I know that. This place isn't so terrible if I really force myself to consider it carefully. Yes two of my best friends are surprise pregnant with kid #3. Yes my husband is very stressed at work and it is depressing him. Yes my three dogs all picked up what is probably scabies. Yes Busy B is in a really whiny phase right now, and yes I wish I could just fire people at work and find the perfect new hires. I'm very frustrated about all of those things.
BUT We are healthy. We have a warm, spacious family home. We are together. We love eachother. We have jobs. We have food. We aren't worried about how to pay the bills hitting the mailbox. We are in a good place, really, and I just need to put my mind in the right frame and enjoy the good while pushing past the bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment