John and I had a talk and we have finally both fully agreed to get fertility help in 2011. I've been ready in most respects, but John just needed time to come around to it. We agree that we have the time and money to do it next year now that we are settled into our new house and John has received a promotion at work with a bit of a raise. We're able and ready to commit to getting help.
I hope and pray our situation stays stable to keep our plans on track and that a bit of help is all we need. I don't want to give up on this dream of a sibling for Busy B. My heart has room for more. My house has room for more. My arms feel empty with just one child to hug, though I know I am blessed to have one at all. I AM blessed and I AM grateful. I just feel like something, someone is missing. I have felt like that since the day B was born and it hasn't changed or let up in intensity. Two plus years of failures hasn't changed my heart, even if it has changed my perspective. Please, God, please we want another baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you guys get in there, and they take one look at you and say ahh haa this is the problem, let's fix it! I know it doesn't always work out quickly or easily or cheaply, but I hope it does. And that you guys get a the baby you want and deserve next year!
That's great, Krista! I wish you a very successful and short journey. Heck, maybe you'll be pregnant before 2011! Either way, I wish you and your family all the best.
Post a Comment