Friday, November 06, 2009

Week's Highs and Lows

Brooklynn hasn't had an accident in her panties in two weeks (but she wears pullups for naps and bedtime).

AF showed.

My Dad had a phone interview.

He didn't think it went very well.

My cousin's baby girl was born last Saturday - and she's beautiful and healthy.

On CD1, a "Strong Mom" sample kit from Similac was delivered to my doorstep.

When I asked my in-laws to take the samples to their church nursery, my FIL didn't say anything else.

When John asked Busy B who loved her best she got an impish look on her face and shouted "Mommy!"

I'm underwater at work.

At least I made progress this week.

I read a book for my own pleasure this week for the first time in ages.

Reading Certain Girls brought my own difficult teenage relationship with my mom to mind. It also made me worry about the future with my own daughter.

The new insulation in our attic made our bedroom noticeably warmer - instantly.

I have a ton to do today.

At least its Friday!

1 comment:

jenny from Mommin' It Up said...

and we had fun today!