Thursday, November 19, 2009

Great news!

My dad got a job offer! He's been without work for 11 months, and searching very hard this whole time (as so many out there have). He got an offer today.

The main downside, aside from the fact that this would be a serious pay-cut for him, which he is willing to accept, is that this is about 54 miles away. But he wants to work - he needs to work - and this looks to be a good fit otherwise.

Please think of my dad and pray for him to know what is best. He is under consideration for another position too, which is much closer to home. He is going to call them and at least check on the status before accepting this position. I hope things fall into place and he know what choice to make and can do so quickly so that this does not fall through.

It is such good news. I can hear in his voice that his heart is less burdened already, in just seconds of talking to him.

I so hope this pans out. I'll be thinking and praying for him, and all those others we know who are still searching for work.

2 comments:

Annette said...

Yah!! That is great news!!!!! I am so happy for him!

Krista said...

What great news! I am glad he was able to find something :) Now just have him send some job vibes to my Dad!