Monday, June 01, 2009

Weekend Tidbits

I stained the swingset this weekend - by myself. It looks brand new. Somehow I managed not to fall and kill myself, and if you know me in real life, you understand this is amazing. I also got all the stain off my person, which is also impressive because I am a super messy painter.

Speaking of stains, my aunt turns 50 today and we had a birthday picnic for her on Saturday. My dad had them trim the cake in black frosting. The frosting not only stained everyone's mouth and teeth going in, but turns out it can stain on the way out too. The only poop B had in a diaper over the weekend happened to be the one with the digested cake. It stained her butt cheeks kind of an army green. After 5 wipes it was still there.

No comments: