Friday, June 26, 2009

I HATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTE mornings.

I hate mornings and I REALLY, REALLY hate this morning.

- B got up at 4:45am and would not go back to sleep.

- I have a pounding headache.

- My period is here this morning.

- My phone was on the bathroom counter, and at 5:15 a wrong number called and it vibrated so strongly that it skittered 8 inches off the counter and right into the toilet. No phone for me today.

- The power had gone out at the office and when I arrived and entered the building the alarm key pad would not work.

- The alarm began to sound. The service called, as they were supposed to, and I gave the password and talked to tech support after being on hold for like 15 minutes - all the while the alarm is sounding, which did not help my headache.

- I could not find the power supply they were trying to help me find. Never did, but the power went off again, and so it was re-set anyways.

- Though I gave the password and such, somehow, the police were still dispatched. That costs the company $150.

- Both the owners of the company were called - the main one who is in Vegas working and was of course sleeping. She could not reach me back, because I had no cell phone, and I was on the phone with tech support here at the office.

- Did I mention, the lovely alarm company, who have really flopped at their job this morning, also sent the police to the wrong address?

Its been a great morning. I just want to crawl back into my bed and forget this day ever happpened.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Are you sure you still want to come up this afternoon and visit??? I will completely understand if you don't :)