My Busy B has very rarely been sick - and for that I'm truly grateful. She had the stomach flu back in the fall. We all got that nasty bug. It seemed 80% of the times she threw up, she managed to do so all over me. I'm amazed I kept my own cookies down each time too.
Last night at 1:02am I awake to find B standing beside me, crying. I start to ask her what's wrong, but the sound of the heave came before I could utter a word and I was again covered in puke. My hair was covered in puke. My shirt was covered in puke. My sheets were covered in puke and my blankets were too.
Poor B. I woke John up to help. We cleaned her up and he held her in our bed and let her watch an episode of Jon.&.Kate.+.8 while I showered quickly. She went back to sleep around 2am. I'm staying home and working here for awhile to make sure she's okay when she wakes up. I have a board meeting at 7, so I can work later today by 2 hours anyways.
Hope she's okay. Think I hear her now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor B sorry to hear you are both sick. Hopefully she feels better this morning... there is tons of stuff going around. Yuck
I hope she's feeling better. And how are YOU?
Post a Comment