

Last week we received our first hand-made baby gift. Nancy sent us a lovely fleece blanket that she made. It is so big and soft and cozy. I love all the colors and it looks great in the nursery. Thanks so much Nancy! I know Brooklynn and I will enjoy using this special gift a lot.

I saw my crazy neighbor yesterday when she was outside and I noticed she was wearing a shirt that I'm almost positive is a maternity shirt. I remember she wore it when she was pregnant with the last baby anyways. I asked my mom about it and she said she didn't know anything. Gosh I hope she isn't. That is the last thing that should happen right now when she is so completely, certifiably insane.
I also went to dinner last night with some good friends and Neil's mom, Sharon joined us. She said I looked thinner than I did the last time she saw me except for the baby bump and that I looked really good. That was so sweet of her and nice to hear. I had actually crammed my boobs into a size medium shirt that one of the fertile four passed onto me because she said she didn't have the chest to fill it out. I'm still 1 1/2 pounds less than my pre-preg weight as of this morning, and I'm pleased to report that size large maternity clothes are fitting just fine, but I do have some XLs on hand in case I need them.

I'm sitting here having a heck of a time typing because my three dogs are all trying to pile themselves on me. John is watching the OSU game and screaming at the television like the team can actually hear him. It is scaring the crap out of the dogs, though one would think they'd be used to his crazy OSU football antics by now. Guess that is my cue to end this entry.
4 comments:
The nursery looks so great, and I love the blanket Nancy made you. I can't wait until little Brooklyn arrives and our girls can play together.
I love love LOVE your nursery! It's so classic looking. I haven't started mine yet but it looks like I'll have the opposite(lavender walls with pale green accents) - great colors!
Also - you look great!!! Pregnancy definitely agrees with you!
OMG - you are SO freaking cute in the picture at the bottom!! You do look fabulous and you have the cutest belly. You are "there" now. Oh wow, I love it.
"Crazy Neighbor". THE crazy neighbor? Oh my goodness. If so, you've GOT to be kidding me. How do you spell jealous? My god. Makes me sick to my stomach.
(and yay! on the blanket. I even got a picture in your blog! heh. right on. I'm really glad you like it though!)
Aww thanks Girls. You are all so sweet. I too love how the nursery is turning out and having an undeniable bump makes me feel much happier when I'm getting dressed each day.
I tried the red shirt on without a tank under it first and I looked like a preggo porn queen. I figured I should tone it down a notch for the sake of the public. ;-) LOL!
Post a Comment