I got comments that my belly really began to stick out this week. See what you think....

My belly button looks about the same - just a smidge tighter. It's going to have to give up sometime and stretch. I'll take another picture if it changes.
Brooklynn and I are doing just fine. I love seeing her move and feeling her move and listening to her with that bebe sounds thing. I spoke too soon about the pepcid helping the acid reflux though. I've been getting it nearly all day again, even with taking a pepcid daily. I will ask my doctor about that on Friday. Sleeping isn't going as well as before, but I'm getting enough to make do. It's amazing how strongly she moves and I can really tell she's growing in there.
The invitations to my first shower were mailed this week (many thanks to Jenny), which is really exciting to think about. It hardly seems real. Time is really flying by. I've been to a lot of fun and lovely baby showers over the last few years and I'm really looking forward to ours. I also can't wait to meet the rest of my friend's new babies. My best friend should have her little boy next and I'm so excited to about it.
There goes my oven timer....that's all for now.
4 comments:
Hey Krista! Congrats on the new week! And yay on your big baby belly.
I had horrible heartburn and literally carried the Smooth Dissolve TUMS all day. I was never without them. I ate them like candy. My doc said I could eat as many as I wanted which helped tremendously. Maybe you could try that?
Wow! You definitely have a belly now - you look great!!! 26 Weeks -you're getting so close!!
Per your request, I wanted to tell you there are belly pics now on my babiesonline site if you care to take a peak (link should appear with my name). I think I'm huge but nobody else does yet...
Thanks Nancy and Annie!
Um Annie, you look really cute, but I have to admit, I'm not seeing the whole "huge" thing for you either. To me, you look like you are carrying very compactly. Those babies must be nestled in there very well!
Your belly has popped out this week! I can't really tell your belly button is indenting much anymore in the picture you posted.
Before you know it, you will be as close as I am! It goes so fast, at least for me it did! I will call you after my dr. appt. today to give you and update! Hopefully, I have progressed since my visit to the hospital on Monday! Luv ya!
Post a Comment