Sweet Success. I found a bra that fits (but just barely), keeps the girls looking good and is comfortable too. The icing on the cake is that I got it on ebay for a total of $21 including the shipping! Normally it would run me $40+. I'm going to start watching for this model now in a cup size up because I know the day will come soon when I'll need it.
I'm sitting here waiting to hear from my mom. My parents were having a meeting with my brother and SIL tonight as things are still really bad. I hope it went okay. I've been worried all day about it. Ring phone. Ring! I just want to know its over and that my parents are okay. I don't need all the details.
I'm still impatiently waiting on quickening. 18w2d today. Hello in there! Do a somersault or something. Kick my cervix. Jump up and down on my bladder. I don't care what the motion is, just make it big enough that I know it's you. I'll give you a nice chocolate vanilla swirl pudding pop....Pretty please?
Thursday, July 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mmm I'd do anything for a pudding pop! I didn't feel Joshua move til around 20 wks...I promise Squirt will perform soon!
Post a Comment