Well I'm 17 weeks pregnant today and about to head into my 5th month. The time has flown by. It seems like just yesterday that stick had 2 lines on it and began the POASfest. I'm feeling pretty good these days. I've gained half a pound back as of this morning too. I've even had just enough energy to do things like my prenatal yoga DVD. I'm so thankful to have made it this far and that things are going well.
I've not felt Squirt move yet. I know its perfectly normal to take upwards of 20 weeks for that on your first though. I'm hopeful it will be sooner rather than later though. I have my next OB appointment on Monday and when they ask me if I've felt movement I'd love to be able to say yes.
As for the situation with SIL, well its no better. It's been 12 weeks since I've been able to see my nieces and nephew. I miss them a lot. At least my mom and dad got to spend an hour or two with them on Sunday. Its sad really how bad things are. Things are just ruined for the whole family.
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW! 17 weeks!! yay! I can't believe how fast things are going. Only 23 weeks left before you have that little one in your arms and things will change forever. You won't even remember life without Squirt.
Don't worry about no movement yet. It was in week 19 when I felt my first little punch. And Wowee how much you'll love it. You'll then spend every waking moment waiting for the next one. Until later, when you'll secretly wish the baby would just go to sleep already! ;)
Sucks about your family. Nothing better over the summer months?
i had a dream about you. weird, eh? just the next level of stalkerness.
anywho, i dreamed you had a GIRL and all our girls were playing together in the hospital after you gave birth (your little girl must've came out a toddler!)
Nancy you stalker! ;) LOL!
John still thinks Squirt is a girl, so your dream just might be right on that point. I sure hope my baby is regular size though and not toddler huge.
Post a Comment