This time of year bankers and such send us crap - gift baskets and such. We got one at the office today. I ate a piece of chocolate from the spread an hour or two ago.
I'm sitting at my desk, working (wishing I was somewhere else) and I keep smelling chocolate. I'm thinking this is really odd. So I chew a piece of gum, thinking some must be in my teeth or something. I can still smell it. The fragrance keeps getting stronger.
I raise my eyebrow and wonder - what makes you smell things so strongly? Some people do that when they are pregnant. It's way too early for me to be having any symptoms of pregnancy though. A fertilized egg would not have even had time to get out of my fallopian tube yet, let alone have had time to implant. I'm just obviously losing my mind....
I go on working. I keep smelling chocolate. I drop a piece of paper and bend down to pick it up - flashing myself along the way because of the deep V neckline I'm wearing. I then notice a brown streak in my ample cleavage. WTH? Yes, I must have dropped piece of chocolate down my shirt and the warmth of my body melted it all over between my breasts. I got chocolate boobs for Easter! LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment