So DH (perhaps the D should stand for dumb and not dear) calls me acting like everything is fine.
I tell him I'm still upset and that I want to know what how he really feels and whether we are going in the same direction on this pursuit or not. He says "Look I want a kid, but I'm going to be okay if we don't have one. Like I said earlier...."
What??? That is NOT what he said yesterday. He said it made no difference to him either way - kid or no kid. I tell him this, and he replies "Well that's what I meant," - referring to where he said he did want to have a baby, but he was going to be okay if we don't have success.
Why can't he say what he means? Why can't he phrase things differently so that we both have a clear understanding of what he means? ...Sigh.... He also said he just made the cost comment because he says I do that. --Hello I'm accountant. I think of everything in $$$. It does not mean that I am not willing to pay, I just like an idea upfront of the costs. Duh.
I said all that to say that things are okay now. - Game on for tonight. Back to the EOD plan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment