Well I'm inseminated. Our specimen had 7.5 million motile sperm. That is below average, but should be adequate with IUI as they will do that much less if that is what they have to work with. I hope I didn't release earlier than today so these washed and primed sperm have a chance to reach an egg. I had dreams all night long about things that kept me from making it to the appointment. It was anxiety-inducing. I'm still feeling anxious actually.
My lining was at 8mm on Wednesday, so that was better. The RE (which is the other one in the practice and had not examined me before) asked me about my cervix today. He asked if I've ever had an abnormal pap, if I ever bleed/spot after sex and that sort of thing. I told him no. He was surprised by my answers though because he said my cervix was very vascular looking and he would be concerned if I had some of these other things he asked me about. I have had some spotting already since the IUI. I hope that doesn't mean anything bad. The IUI was more uncomfortable than a pap. I had some cramping that was more pronounced than with the SIS last cycle.
I have a progesterone test on Friday and then I need to take a HPT on the 10th. If it is positive I have a lab slip for a beta and another progesterone test.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Crazy stuff! I prayed for your uterine lining this morning! I like to get specific. love you.
Good luck Krista! My good friend just had success with her first IUI - hoping for the same for you!
Keeping our fingers, toes and paws crossed here in NC!! I have a couple friends that had IUI's to get pregnant all were successful one on the first try!
Keeping you in our prayers!!! :)
Jen & the Crew
I Continue to think of you and hope for much success!!!
Post a Comment