I had my baseline visit with the love-wand today. The RE did it himself this time (last time I had a nurse). The ovaries look quiet with no issues. He quickly counted 17 antral follies, so that was reasonable. I asked him about my lining and if it had been too thin. He said they need it to be over 6, so since I was just shy of 7, it was okay, but something we would need to watch. A different drug protocol may be necessary if my lining gets any thinner this cycle. He also noted, he wanted to see if my progesterone got higher with this longer dosing, because he really wanted it over 15 and it was 13 something last go.
The blood draw took forever this morning. My veins did not want to cooperate. I had already drank 48 oz of water this morning, but they had me down 16 more and tried again. Finally on like the 6th try and second nurse, one struck gold. I hate my puny veins!
I'll be taking 100mg of clomid again, but for 8 days starting tonight. Then I have an ultrasound on Saturday morning 11/19/11. I may have to go back for another u/s on Monday 11/21/11 and hopefully the IUI will fall sometime between 11/21/11 and 11/23/11 - just before Thanksgiving. I hope this cycle shows a better, faster response and that my lining isn't too impaired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment