Saturday was not good. My scan showed that the largest follies I had were only near 10mm (cd12). So it was worse/more slow than last time even with more drugs this attempt. There were four about that size and things looked sluggish. I wasn't surprised because of how I felt, but I was bummed and in a funk anyways after confirming it. I asked my nurse if that meant we'd likely need to move on to completely injected medications and she said we'd need to be careful, because I have a lot of follicles and we don't want me to have my own TV show.
I went back in today to see if anything looked better today and lo and behold I have three that look good. Slow, but good. All are on my right side and there is one nearing 20mm one at 16.5 and one at 15.6mm. I will trigger with the ovidrel shot tomorrow at 10pm and go in at 10am for an IUI on Saturday. Cross your fingers and say some prayers. Hope is back in the building, and I want a BFP for my birthday this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Umm..Yay!!! So excited...lots of prayers coming your way.
I hope you get a BFP in a few weeks!
Yeah, praying for you.
yay! I am praying for all your follies and all that other stuff, and a BFP! xoxo
Post a Comment