John came home last night and put a bag in my hands. I open it to find a Kindle Fire - on the very day they were released. "Happy Birthday - early" he said. I looked at the box in my hands and then up at him in surprise. "How did you do that?" I asked. He laughed at me. Apparently you can go into BestBuy and get one. I don't know why I assumed you had to order it from Amazon, which I have been clicking on to order and then not doing it, because thats how I am, for like the last 3 weeks. I always do that. I want something, but I'm cheap and I mull things over before I make a larger purchase for me if I even talk myself into actually doing it.
He's so sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How Sweet
Good work John!!!
Post a Comment