We've been moving things in gradually over the last 10 days. Our new house has about 70% of the furniture from our house in it now, but only about 5% of my in-laws. We are getting the big 26 foot Uhaul tonight and will be using it through the weekend. Here comes the big push. The good news is, some great friends and family have stepped up to help. Hopefully, it won't be so bad shared among many.
We've all been swimming a few times, and I've figured out to work the pool monster (the cleaner machine). It's been so hot and humid here, so that pool has been a blessing after hard days working in the heat.
The fence is up and is stunning - really it is. The downside is, Gwennie has already discovered quite a few places where she can get under the ground level deck, and also the pool deck. She is way too adventurous for a senior citizen. She'll be 10 years old in less than 6 weeks. Roscoe also appears to be feeling puny. I hope it is not his back again. I don't know how much more stress I can take in the midst of all this. Perhaps the stress of the move is just taking a toll on him too. Cross your fingers.
I don't know if I'll get to update any or share pictures until later next week, but I can't wait to be in there and enjoying it. I also can't wait for our friends to visit and share in the fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment