I did finish jury duty on Friday, about 4:30pm. We found her guilty of 3 charges, but not guilty of gun specifications attached to 2 of the charges. It was a case involving possession and trafficking of about 360 grams of cocaine. I now know more about cocaine than I ever wanted to know and because I usually remember completely useless facts, I'm sure it will stick with me.
It was a great day at CVS yesterday. John and I bought over $160 of things for about $12 out of pocket. We used ECB’s for the rest of the bill and received more ECB’s back than we spent. If you shop there, you might want to check it out today, as most of these deals were Sunday and Monday only.
See the following links for more information:
http://www.thethriftymama.com/2008/12/cvs-deals-1221-1227-freebie-motherload.html
http://couponcravings.com/
There are more deals to be had, but here are the ones we were able to snag:
Between John and I we got 10 of these, and I had 5 of the $1/1 coupons.
Arm & Hammer Essentials Multi-Surface Cleaner or Degreaser Starter Kit: $2.99
Use $1/1 coupon from 12/14 SS insert or $1/1 printable coupon
Receive $2.99 ECBs
Final Price = FREE plus $1 overage
Between John and I we got 2 of these
Benefiber Drink Mix (16 ct): $7.29
Use $2/1 coupon from 12/14, 11/16 or 10/19 SS insert
Receive $7.29 ECBs
Final Price = FREE plus $2 overage
Between John and I we got 3 of these
Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste or Rinse: $2.99
Use $1/1 coupon from 11/30 PG insert
Receive $2 ECBs
Final Price = FREE
Between John and I we got 1 of these
EAS Advantage Shake (4 pk): $7.49
Receive $7.49 ECBs
Final Price = FREE
Between John and I we got 2 of these
Excedrin Express Gels (20 ct): $3.99
Use $2/1 printable coupon
Receive $3.99 ECBs
Final Price = FREE plus $2 overage
Between John and I we got 2 of these
Halls Naturals (25 ct): $2.59
Use $.50/1 coupon from 12/7 SS insert
Receive $2.59 ECBs
Final Price = FREE plus $.50 overage
Between John and I we got 1 of these
Iceland Health Joint Relief (60 ct): $29.99
Receive $29.99 ECBs
Final Price = FREE
Between John and I we got 9 of these
Listerine Antiseptic: $2.99
Receive $2.99 ECBs
Final Price = FREE
Between John and I we got 7 of these
Right Guard Professional Strength Deodorant: $6.00
Receive $6.00 ECBs
Final Price = FREE
Between John and I we got 1 of these
Sally Hansen Lacquer Shine Nail Color: $5.99
Receive $5.99 ECBs
Final Price = FREE
Between John and I we got 1 of these
Slimquick (2 pk): $4.99
Receive $4.99 ECBs
Final Price = FREE
Between John and I we got 1 of these
ThermaCare Neck to Arm Heat Wrap: $2.49
Receive $2.49 ECBs
Final Price = FREE
Between John and I we got 2 of these
Zantac 150 (8 ct): $4.99
Use $1/1 coupon from 11/9 or 10/26 SS insert
Receive $4.99 ECBs
Final Price = FREE plus $1 overage
Between John and I we got 1 of these
Zipfizz Energy Mix (3 ct): $5.99
Receive $5.99 ECBs
Final Price = FREE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
woot woot! you GO girl!
Post a Comment