Friday, December 12, 2008

My Busy B is TWO!

Happy Birthday Busy B! You are the light of my life and I'm a better person because of you. May we have many more, wonderful birthdays to celebrate together!

I stayed home this morning to give my crazy, fun, wild-child her birthday present. Actually, it was so John and I could give it to her together, on her actual birthday.

P1020672

P1020679


It is a wooden play kitchen from Target. It's so cute, and she absolutely loves it. It reminds me of the 1960's or 70's kitchen I played with at church when I was small.

We are having a small family party for her tomorrow, and here is the cake. I would not have chosen all of those colors myelf, but I still think it's pretty cute. John told them to make it "funky" and it sure fits the bill.

P1020663

It is so very hard to believe that at this time 2 years ago, I was working hard trying to get her to come out, and look at her now! It's just gone by so fast. Sniff....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cake is so cute!!!!!!!! And I love the wooden kitchen!!! Happy 2nd Birthday B.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brooklynn! I love the cake too....it fits her perfect, since she's such a busy little bee!

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd Birthday, Miss B! She look SO excited for her new kitchen - just adorable! And I love the cake!

nancy said...

~giggle~ The look on her face in the first picture says it all!

Anonymous said...

Awww Happy Birthday Miss Brooklyn :) Hard to believe how fast she has grown!

Hugs
Jen

Kaci said...

Happy 2nd Birthday B! Love the cake!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that 1st picture has got to be the cutest facial expression ever!! I LOVE the cake!