Saturday, December 06, 2008

I'm still here!

Sorry guys. This week has been crazy. I've been working out of the office - so no internet, just email. I've also been spending 2 hours a night to get Busy B to sleep. (Gosh, I hope that gets easier soon!) Today I spent 6 hours helping John with his accounting homework, as he totally does not get it.

I'm still alive, and I've not given in and nursed, despite how appealing it has been a few times. John is going to be off work for about 3 weeks straight here soon, so maybe that will help, if he wears her out good all day long.

B is at my parents right now, as she was with them this morning and then went down for her nap before I was done helping John. I've been doing laundry and sitting here plotting a CVS trip for this afternoon. A family friend (who is a CVS pharmacist) gave us a 30% off coupon for CVS that is good today and tomorrow, but can only be used one time! I'm going to see just how far I can take that 30% with a big transaction....I think. If I do it right, it should be grand.

I hope you all are well. I have to give a big shout of congratulations to my best friend, Krista. Love you, girl! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy with no complications!

1 comment:

Kaci said...

I hope Miss B starts settling down easier at night - I know it's tough when they ask for it and you're trying to say no.

Glad to read you had a good Thanksgiving!