Thursday, May 15, 2008

Will wonders never cease

My period just came. My last started on 4/13, so 5/15 is perfectly respectable. Maybe my cycle issues are fixed. I'm amazed. The long, irregular cycles were frustrating for me, even before we began TTC before Brooklynn. It would be so nice if they would continue to arrive at reasonable intervals, and will hopefully make things easier when we TTC #2 in the future.

On a less positive note, John texted me a bit ago that they have laid off 12 members of management in his plant today and 3 more are expected. Please, please don't let John be one of them. He is very concerned, and so am I. I have faith that he is a hard worker and that they'll lay off others before him, but he is worried because of gender/race/pregnancy status issues that they will lay him off over other individuals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great news on the period front, not that you started, but that they seem to be more regular. I hope John dosen't get laid off.