I'm ashamed to admit that I'm back to being within 5 pounds of my highest weight. I'm fat. Not chubby - Fat. So at 8:30 I brushed my teeth to ward off night snacking and I'm sitting here hungry. I figure that if I say here that I'm going to lose weight that it might help motivate me to do so. My tactics will be portion control, eating fewer refined carbs, and to avoid night-time snacking.
Frumpy. I'm feeling frumpy too. Several major reasons are the weight, my wardrobe, the lack of shaping and uplifting provided by my nursing bras, and the need for a haircut. I need to lose weight and get back into my nicer clothes and have them fit attractively. My hair has not been cut since September and I really need to do it. I just have trouble taking time out for me - and spending the money to do it. These are things that I can change - at least eventually - but for the moment I feel very frumpy and less of a woman.
I'm Frazzled because of our schedule changes and Brooklynn's cutting her molars. She has had 4 teeth come through in the last 10 days. The lower two are still working their way all the way in, but the top two seem to be in. So I'm alone each night with no help to get all the tasks done, and I'm alone with a daughter who is not sleeping well due to the discomfort of her teeth and missing her daddy in her routine. She's nursing longer at night and basically gnawing my nipples raw. I don't want to wean her until we are more settled into the new routine though.
Well it's nearly 10:10 now and I can barely keep my eyes open. I'm going to try and get some sleep before B wakes up and starts fussing again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment