Friday, May 16, 2008

Safe for now

John was not laid off and it appears he is safe for now. Thank goodness. With the attendance issues some of the other people in his department have, I was going to be shocked if they let John go over them just because they think those others might claim discrimination. Surely their poor attendance is documented and would be proof enough.

My trip to the dentist today involved just filling one cavity. I will have to go back 3 more times. Once for two cavities that are side by side, once to get fitted and prepped for the crown and once to get the crown put on. Fun stuff. The new dentist is really great though. She's about my age and has a baby boy around 10 months old. I didn't have any pain after the shot today, so that's good too.

I need to go get some cleaning done while B is napping. Then we have a playdate with Krista and Bryson this afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great that John didn't get laid off. Tell Krista I said Hi. Have fun!

nancy said...

Phew! Layoffs are so scary. Just throws your world off, you know? I'm so happy he's safe!

And really sorry about this whole dentist plight of yours. ~hugs~

And, oh yeah - I'm pregnant.