Sunday, December 03, 2006

Drops of colostrum

I was resting last night after John's office Christmas party. To be honest I was just wearing a robe and panties because I felt like my bra and clothing had been suffocating me all night. I noticed something and looked and there were a few tiny drops of what I assume was colostrum on my left nipple. I was also having contractions while walking around Target. This is really going to happen in a matter of weeks or less. Crazy!

In other news, I got my hair cut on Thursday and I really don't like it. My husband takes terrible pictures but I had him take a few pics of me last night for posterity.

37 half weeks 005

2 comments:

JRap said...

yeal! leaky boobs! good times. I think your hair looks great! You had me thinking you were going to look like my mom or something. Not that my mom's hair doesnt look appropriate on her head. But you know what i mean. :)

Krista said...

Jenny you make me laugh! Some of the layers near the top are just too short and flippy and they bother me. Miss you!